Are you interested in creating a mentorship culture within your school? The Mentor36 program will support your school team to co-create learning opportunities for professional growth and to foster a sense of belonging among teachers.
On September 8, from 3:00 – 3:45 pm, Mentor36 will hold a virtual info session for PVPs and teachers who are interested.
This is what we have heard from mentors in our Mentor 36 Program:
- Mentor 36 gave me an opportunity to share and connect.
- Mentor 36 gave me an opportunity to reflect on my own teaching practices.
- Mentor 36 gave me a way to share my joy of teaching.
- Mentor 36 gave me more than I gave.
Experienced teachers who work at Elementary schools can apply here.
This is what the teachers value about their site-based mentorship program:
- the opportunity to learn from people we work with every day
- the opportunity to ask questions
- the opportunity to catch up, learn, and laugh with each other
The deadline to apply for this opportunity is September 19, 2022.
Secondary school site-based mentorship program provide opportunities to learn from people we work with everyday, to catch up, learn, and laugh with each other.
You can find more details as well as our application form on this website. The deadline to apply for this opportunity is September 19, 2022.
On September 8, from 3:00 – 3:45 pm, we will hold a virtual info session for PVPs and teachers who are interested in cultivating mentorship at their schools. Here’s the link to join our info session.Leave a reply