Tanya Campbell from the BCATML and Jennifer Slack from MyPita are holding their Core French support sessions again this year. All teachers teaching Grade 4-7 Core French are welcome to these online monthly meetings! If you have resources you’ve made/used for the topics on the agenda, bring them along to share. If you’re looking for resources, don’t reinvent the wheel… come see how others have done it! All levels of French knowledge are welcome; discussions will be in English.
- Bring along activities you’ve used
- Come with questions and worries
- Bounce ideas off other Core French teachers
- Curriculum objectives and how to meet them
- Themes are based around upcoming calendar events and are to promote conversation, not strict meeting guidelines
If you are interested in joining us, please fill out the Grade 4-7 Core French support sessions form.Leave a reply