If you have NOT YET HAD YOUR FIRST DOSE of the vaccine:
- Go to the booking site located at: https://priority-fraser-health-vaccinations.myhealthinfo.ca/index.php (Link not supported by Internet Explorer)
- Follow booking instructions. The access code: dogwood
- Access code needs to be entered twice and is case sensitive
- Choose the group you belong to (choose applicable SD or geographic area).
- In the fillable box identify: School Staff
- Complete the process by registering for your vaccination: https://www.getvaccinated.gov.bc.ca
If you are wanting to have your second dose of the vaccine:
- Register at the Provincial Vaccination Website: www.getvaccinated.gov.bc.ca/s/. If you have previously registered, you do not need to complete a second registration.
- Wait for further instruction.
- You will receive a notification, via the method you selected at time of registration, when it is time to book your second dose of vaccine.
We know many members are now eligible for their second Covid 19 vaccination, and we hope most will get their vaccinations as quickly as possible. We imagine most members will be able to book a time outside of the school day. The district is choosing to provide time for school-hours appointments in the form of internal coverage. If you have a specific circumstance that makes it difficult to attend a vaccination appointment outside school hours, speak to your principal to arrange to try to minimize the impact on colleagues and students if you must be absent.
There is no information available about when the second doses will begin to be administered, or what the priority system, if any, will be given.
As of Wednesday June 9, the District was not aware of what second dose vaccination options will be offered to those who previously received the AstraZeneca vaccine. However, it is still recommended that you register at www.getvaccinated.gov.bc.ca/s/ for your second dose and await further instruction.
If you have questions pertaining to the vaccination process, including which vaccines are offered or when you will receive your next dose, please contact the Provincial Vaccination line at 1-833-838-2323. The COVID-19 vaccination process is a Provincial Health strategy, and the District’s involvement is currently only to help facilitate in the sharing of information. If you have personal health questions or concerns about vaccinations, please consult your family doctor.Leave a reply